We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
|Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm)|
|Standard - Delivery within 5 working days|
|Economy - Delivery within 7 working days|
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt.
UK products can be returned FREE with InPost Lockers available 24/7 or using a free Royal Mail postal returns label.
Please see our returns policy for further details.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Contains Polyurethane Coating; WP: 5,000mm, MVP: 3,000g/m2
- 2 layer fabric
- YKK VISLON front zip
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket with a headphone exit point
- Scooped back adjustable hem
- Mesh lined
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with a durable rubber cuff tab
- BR1 is a Musto waterproof rating for fabric that delivers complete protection in the most persistent of downpours. A Musto BR1 jacket is also lightweight, breathable, windproof and has fully taped seams. The Musto BR1 technology is used across many active sports; including clothing for equestrian, sailing and country pursuits such as shooting. The technology is utilised across mid and outer layers; including jackets, trousers, breeks and salopettes.
- Musto tests how waterproof its fabric is by using a hydrostatic waterhead. This is measured by pulling BR1 fabric tightly over a tube. The tube is then filled with water and the amount of water that leaks through the fabric after a 24 hour period is then measured. The height of the water column, in millimetres, is the hydrostatic waterhead measurement.
- Even after the fabric has been washed five times, BR1 has a minimum hydrostatic waterhead of 5,000mm up to 10,000mm. This is a significantly higher waterproof rating than the industry minimum of 1,500mm.
- BR1 fabrics allow 5,000g of moisture to pass through it, giving it a breathability rating of 5,000g/24hrs.