We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
|Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm)|
|Standard - Delivery within 5 working days|
|Economy - Delivery within 7 working days|
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt.
UK products can be returned FREE with InPost Lockers available 24/7 or using a free Royal Mail postal returns label.
Please see our returns policy for further details.
- Wash-in cleaner for waterproof clothing and equipment
- Safely revitalises breathability and water-repellency
- Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine
- Suitable for use on all fabrics, including technical textiles
- Lifts out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes
- Unlike conventional detergents, it does not leave behind water attractive residues which encourage 'wetting-out'
- Removes detergent residues left behind by previous washes
- Follow care label instructions. Do not use detergents.
- This product is a non-detergent soap which can be used regularly to clean clothing and equipment without damaging the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings. Use this product instead of detergents or washing powder
- Nikwax recommends that you clean items with Nikwax Tech Wash before proofing them with the appropriate Nikwax proofer. You should be able to wash reproofed gear 6 to 8 times with Nikwax Tech Wash before it requires reproofing with the appropriate Nikwax proofer