We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
|Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm)|
|Standard - Delivery within 5 working days|
|Economy - Delivery within 7 working days|
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt.
UK products can be returned FREE with InPost Lockers available 24/7 or using a free Royal Mail postal returns label.
Please see our returns policy for further details.
- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 100% Polyester
- PrimaLoft® insulation allows for warmth, breathability and lightness that will still perform when wet. It has thermal efficiency equal to goose down and unmatched breathability to keep you ventilated in the most challenging of climates.
- PrimaLoft® insulation uses special fibres to trap heat leaving the body in a collection of air pockets. PrimaLoft® was designed to be water-resistant, allowing these air pockets to survive and retain their insulation even when wet.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology is a polymer coating added to outerwear to provide water-resistant protection. The technology repels any water, causing it to bead on the garment's surface and then roll off of the fabric rather than soak into the fabric.
- Water droplets run straight off the surface, but vapour can freely escape from inside. This neutralises trapped moisture, and avoids the uncomfortable and movement-restricting feeling of clothing becoming stuck to the skin. DWR prevents fabric from becoming weighed down by excess moisture, leaving the wearer to enjoy comfort and optimised freedom of movement.
- Fully taped seams - Seam taping is an exceptionally effective method of making a technical piece of outerwear watertight. By using strong nylon cloth with a fine but resilient rubber backer, the stitching between the sleeves and the main body can be sealed against water permeation. Taped seams are a key indicator of a heavy duty waterproof garment.
- Adjustable hood and hem
- Two lower pockets
- Branding to the sleeve