Perfect for re-waxing your Barbour jacket or coat, for which you may require one or two tins of wax depending on the size and condition of the garment.
Learn How to Re-Wax your Barbour Wax Jacket here.
We offer FREE UK economy delivery on any order over £35 containing at least one full price item. Standard UK delivery is charged from £3.95 and Express delivery (next working day) from £8.95. International delivery rates vary depending on the weight of items ordered and the delivery service chosen. Total delivery costs are displayed below when items are selected and also on the basket page. Default prices shown are for UK delivery, please select alternative delivery destinations on the basket page or login to your account to see relevant international prices.
Select the size and colour (above) to view currently available delivery options for this product.
|Express - Next working day delivery (order before 3pm)|
|Standard - Delivery within 5 working days|
|Economy - Delivery within 7 working days|
Our satisfaction guarantee enables you to return any unsuitable items to us for exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt.
UK products can be returned FREE with InPost Lockers available 24/7 or using a free Royal Mail postal returns label.
Please see our returns policy for further details.
- Size: 200ml
- Suitable for all types of Barbour waxed cotton
- How to re-proof your wax product:
- 1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
- 2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
- 3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
- 4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- 5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- 6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
- 7. Do not use excess dressing
- 8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- 9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap
- Do not dry clean or machine wash